Two Gyms, One Membership
Membership grants you access to Alta Climbing and Fitness and Alta Boulders! These world-class climbing gyms were built for seasoned climbers and beginners alike! By offering a LARGE VARIETY of indoor climbing terrain, youth and adult programs, fitness classes, and community events for every age, we keep our members active and engaged.
Family Membership includes parent(s) and their legal children (20 & under) who are of the same nuclear family, all residing at the same address. Roommates do not qualify.
Going away for a bit? You can freeze your membership for $10 a month!
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
*MEMBERSHIPS ARE GOOD FOR BOTH GYMS*
Members will pay the $50 start-up fee at the time of enrollment
plus prorated membership fees until the end of the month.
Monthly billing will occur on the 1st of each month.
Come climb with us!
General Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited Climbing! Ropes, Lead + Bouldering
- Unlimited Yoga
- Unlimited Fitness Classes
- Unlimited Indoor Cycle Classes (for a limited time)
- FREE! Intro to Climbing + Bouldering
- FREE! Guest Pass Each Month (limit 1 per month)
- FREE! Towel Service
- Community EVENTS and SOCIAL CLINICS
- 10% Discount on Climbing Classes
- 10% Discount on Retail Purchases
- UNLIMITED Membership Freeze ($10/month)
T-NUTS + BOLTS
(a) Students benefits available to youth (18 & under) or full-time students. Student members must show proof of enrollment annually.
- Undergraduate: A minimum of 12 units.
- Graduate: A minimum of 9 units.
(b) Punch Passes expire after 3 years and are good at all locations.
(c) Family Membership includes parent(s) and their legal children (17 & under) who are of the same nuclear family, all residing at the same address. Roommates do not qualify.
(d) Military/First Responder Rate: Must show proof of employment or military ID.